<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, May 12, 2004

You know what yanks my chain? People who drive recklessly with handicap plates. Something about the lack of turn signals and excessive speeds, combined with state-certified disability, really fries me. If you are handicapped, shouldn't you be extra careful? I am assuming that you have weak legs, or problematic vision or some condition that saps your strength. So why in God's name are you trying to drive like Tony Stewart?! I see someone flying down the highway doing 85 and weaving through traffic with that silly blue badge dangling off the rear-view mirror, and my brain locks because the information it is processing is so contradictory. Just had to get that off my chest.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?  Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com