<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, September 24, 2004

Interesting...


Let's say you tried to have an election and you could have it in three-quarters or four-fifths of the country. But in some places you couldn't because the violence was too great. Well, so be it. Nothing's perfect in life, so you have an election that's not quite perfect. Is it better than not having an election? You bet," - Donald Rumsfeld.

So, theoretically, if violence prevented voting in Texas, South Carolina, Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia, Arizona and Florida this November, Don wouldn't have a problem. And if Bush lost? Well, hey, it's better than not having an election, right?


This just highlights the ridiculousness of how this Administration is handling Iraq. Basically, they are saying it's okay that 20-25% of the country is not under Coalition/Iraqi Gvt. control. How pathetic.


Comments:
Hi, I found this forum usefull. I am newbie on bullmooseforum.blogspot.com and think that bullmooseforum.blogspot.com have good community. I posted to "#" category as most relevant category for my suggestion. I am admin of HYIP forum and want to make suggestion.

Sorry for my bad English, it isn't my native language. I seek good writer for writing HYIP articles for my High Yield Investment Program site. Please, send emails to thehyips1@yandex.ru. We will duscuss terms. I can pay for HYIP articles $5.

I need only good-written articles on English. If you have abundant experience in writing, please, send me email.

Good bye  
LOTTO - We give you an opportunity to active and immediate
participation in the largest lottery games on the worldwide, providing you the chance to win
millions of dollars. The prizes include the jackpot, and include additional winners ranging from 3 Dollars to 200,000 Dollars (second place). Jackpots have reached over 200 Million Dollars in the past.
All transactions are carried out through your credit card. You pay only
for rates, which you do, without any deposits or advance payments. Who is not in danger,
he did not win
Good luck  
Hi all!

Great way to find full software and download it http://SoftLinks.eu/ , I would appriciate you if
share some links with me.

Thank you in advance for you help !
See you soon  
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?  Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com