<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, November 29, 2004

Hello!


Did ya miss me? I love vacations....


But I am glad to see a nation standing up for what is right. Taking issue with a disputed election and asking tough questions. The legislative branch repudiating the vote and demanding answers. An electorate taking to the streets in non-violent protest to keep their democracy alive.


And even President Bush supports them! He just said "There's just a lot of allegations of vote fraud that placed their election, the validity of their elections, in doubt." I mean, for a candidate himself to say that...


Wait...what....I thought it was here....the Ukraine?....but we're the oldest democracy in the world....yes, the Diebold machines left no paper trail....what about the over-votes all favoring Bush...nothing here at all....the New York Times cowering in fear....


Never mind.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?  Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com